SSI Deep Diving
Many exciting dive sites are located in deeper water. Without proper training, this kind of diving puts you at risk. The SSI Deep Diving Specialty will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training. You will earn the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification. after completing this program
- Minimum Age: 15
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Optional
- Open Water Dives: 3
- Maximum Training Depth: 40m
- Suggested Duration: 6 - 10 hours
You will be sent an e-mail allowing access to the SSI online academics. You can use a computer or any digital device to login, update your profile and start the learning process. The multimedia academics with videos and multiple choice questions keep learning fun and ensure you are perfectly prepared for your water sessions.
As with all SSI Courses:
- Certification lasts for life
- All Kit Hire is included
- All Pool fees are included
- All Nitrox fills are included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more time or help we; are there for you.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.