SSI Open Water Diver Course
This globally-recognised (ISO) certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalised training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the SSI Open Water Diver certification.
Open Water Diver can also be taught as a Referral program, this means you complete the classroom and pool sessions here with us in Dubai and then when you come to Musandam can finish the program on our boats.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online Program
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 5
- Open Water Dives: 4
- Maximum depth limit: 18 meters.
Maximum depth limit for 10 and 11 year-olds: 12 meters.
- Suggested Duration: 16 - 32 hours
You will be sent an e-mail allowing access to the SSI online academics you can use a computer or any digital device to login, update your profile and start the learning process. The multimedia academics with videos and multiple choice questions keep learning fun and ensure you are perfectly prepared for your water sessions.
As with all our SSI courses:
- Certification lasts for life
- All Kit Hire is included
- All Pool fees are included
- All Air fills are included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more time or help we; are there for you.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.